FOR SALE | land | $250,000
Lot 3 BAILEY STREET
THIS PROPERTY IS A RARITY TO FIND IN THIS REGION
* Build you dream home here on the closest rural zoned block to the township of Howard, or possible potential to redevelop if that's your choice
* Situated at the top end of town this 2.64ha / 6.523 acre block is walking distance to shops, has power, town water and road to three boundaries & has plenty of room to move
* Ideal for the kids, plenty of land to play on, grow your own vegetables, perhaps even keep a couple of alpacas, cattle grazing or maybe even a pony or two.
* This block has been completely refenced with solid wooden posts and 4 wire stock proof fence, double gates and entries to three streets, is mainly a pasture block with some trees, and a few great building site options with a northerly facing aspect overlooking a natural bush vista, to neighbouring pastures with cattle grazing.
* You will feel as if you are miles from neighbours, enjoy peace and tranquillity, though still walking distance to all town amenities.
* Bordered on the south by Bailey Street corners to Prosper Street and Watkins Streets, and on the north western side by Thomas Street, this block offers the purchaser rare ability to create their rural dream right on the edge of town, within a 5 minute walk on both main shopping areas of the township, medical centre, pharmacy, supermarket, hote/bottle shop, and an easy walk to the school, pool, and public transport to Hervey Bay, Maryborough and Childers high schools.